Top Network Posts
- 15Ist 'humanitäre Katastrophe' eine sprachliche Katastrophe?
- 12What proofs for refuted gambits are there?
- 11How can I deal with defenses I don't like?
- 11What are good openings to study to get more experienced players out of their comfort zone?
- 10Is there a way to use handicaps in chess to bridge the gap between players of different skill levels?
- 10Is there fiction dealing with retrograde chess analysis?
- 10What are openings which were once thought good, but are now shown to be inferior?
- View more network posts →