Top Network Posts
- 56Breaking the Outlook 2010 e-mail blue quote line for inline responses
- 56If "Je t'aime" means "I love you", how do you say "I like you" in French while still addressing the other person as "tu"?
- 50Could 'cogito ergo sum' possibly be false?
- 48Was "book" to "beek" as "foot" is to "feet"?
- 45SQL Server silently truncates varchar's in stored procedures
- 45Resolving a 'both added' merge conflict in git?
- 43What is your best programmer joke?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.