My (American) parents aren't German, but they put me in the care of a German-American governess when I was young. Was ist der Unterschied zwischen "Gouvernante" und "Kindermädchen?"
I am the author of "A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing," a book about a "German" way of investing. Ben "Graham" was a German-American whose original surname was Grossbaum. How does one refer to a changed name in German?
Top Network Posts
- 71Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 52Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 41Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- 41"Race" is to "racism" as "religion" is to what?
- 40Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 37Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- 37What started the US Dust Bowl of the 1930s, and could it happen again?
- View more network posts →