That's "Steven" (with the "n" at the end)
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." — Bertrand Russell
Product designer, consumer electronics: audio (with Philips), home automation.
Done computer science in a previous life too.
Personal values: respect, honesty, pride, modesty, fairness
I yell because I care
Top Network Posts
- 217Why does USB have 4 lines instead of 3?
- 100USART, UART, RS232, USB, SPI, I2C, TTL, etc. what are all of these and how do they relate to each other?
- 61What is the basic difference between AM and FM radio?
- 58What's this importance of datasheets?
- 51What's so great about ARM?
- 51How many GPS channels make sense?
- 49Tradeoffs when considering SPI or I2C?
- View more network posts →