Native speaker of German.
PHD student of physics with a topic that requires loads of programming.
Blackletter enthusiast, currently working on Unifraktur Maguntia.
My username is pronounced [ˈvʀ̩ʦl̩ˌpʀm̩ft] and comes from a list of names you should not give to your child, which in turn got it from this guy.
Top Network Posts
- 84Graduation, site closure, and a clearer outlook on the health of SE sites
- 65Should I require a student to acknowledge or change a color scheme from a common paper?
- 54Should there be a space between a value and the units used?
- 53Why should I ever use Unicode’s special characters for Roman numerals?
- 47Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator
- 46What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 42Profile Page Makeover, Part 3: the Prototype returns
- View more network posts →