Native speaker of German.
PHD student of physics with a topic that requires loads of programming.
Blackletter enthusiast, currently working on Unifraktur Maguntia.
My username is pronounced [ˈvʀ̩ʦl̩ˌpʀm̩ft] and comes from a list of names you should not give to your child, which in turn got it from this guy.
Top Network Posts
- 52Why should I ever use Unicode’s special characters for Roman numerals?
- 43Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator
- 41Profile Page Makeover, Part 3: the Prototype returns
- 40Responding to a reviewer who misunderstood key concepts of a paper
- 39When is "sch" spoken like "sh" and when like "s" "ch"?
- 35Why should I ever use Unicode’s special characters for Roman numerals?
- 34Can I reduce the file size of an SVG to be closer to its JPEG equivalent?
- View more network posts →