Feel free to edit my horrible, horrible German grammar and spelling! (In any post at any time.)
I worked for nearly five years at the international organisation European Molecular Biology Laboratory in Heidelberg, Germany. To my defense the working language was English, though I did attend evening school to learn German.
Support "Astronomy", a Stack Exchange Q&A site, by participating!
And support the Q&A site "Wikis and Wikipedia", a Stack Exchange site proposal on Area 51, by becoming a "committer".
Bioinformatics application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
Top network posts
- 285Looping through the content of a file in Bash?
- 70Can you zip a file from the command prompt using ONLY Windows' built-in capability to zip files?
- 68How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 52Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 48How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 46Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 43Django tutorial: What is choice_set?
- View more network posts →