Have a look at
Proposed Q&A site for scientists of all domains to publish their work openly and truly peer reviewed.
Top Network Posts
- 11Python 3.x's dictionary view objects and matplotlib
- 11When did “eitel” switch from “vergänglich” (fading) to “eingebildet” (smug)?
- 10An example of a researcher being 'scooped' as a result of working openly?
- 7Python Divide By Zero Error
- 7Will adding cold water to a hot iron pan harm it? Why/why not?
- 6Sort list based on pair-wise affiliation of its elements
- 5Generate all permutations of a list without adjacent equal elements
- View more network posts →