Student (computer science)
I'm programming games in my free time.
After creating a Pong clone using OpenGL, I decided to take a bigger step and write a game that actually interests me. Which means I'll take several smaller steps before.
I'm currently writing a small tech demo to teach myself skeletal animation. Debug rendering the bones as lines works, now Ionly need to find out what's going wrong with my blender script. Probably exporting bones in the wrong space...
Top Network Posts
- 9Modern shadow rendering techniques?
- 7GUI layouts in games?
- 7Java 2D game programming: Different approaches to make a game loop
- 7How can I maintain a rectangular formation when units are added or removed?
- 7Kann "abstrahieren" synonym zu "vereinfachen" verwendet werden?
- 7How do engines like Unreal relate to OpenGL or D3D?
- 7Is there a working extension to import Kinect skeleton data as animation into Blender?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.