Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- Join me here: http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/3659/the-great-outdoors?referrer=u2BBZ0PCOt0nfCi664RSTg2
Top Network Posts
- 72Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 47Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 46What risks exist with GMO, but not with selective breeding?
- 44Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- 43Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 40Was the BBC report of the WTC-7 falling before it happened a scripted event?
- 40What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- View more network posts →